Lacking the time to write at the pace at which the readers have become accustomed, although I do intend to write one or two more articles in the coming week if I am able to do so, I recorded a two-part video presentation on Thursday evening, September 11, 2014, the Feast of Saints Protus and Hyacinth, into early Friday morning, September 12, 2014, the Feast of the Most Holy Name of Mary. Each presentation is one hour in length.
The purpose of the presentation, which was recorded with very poor lighting, was not to give a lecture as such. The presentation was meant to be nothing other than a reflection on the situation that faces us in this time of apostasy and betrayal after having spent the better part of a month outside of what can be called the Bergoglio Bubble.
Here is a summary of the principal points made in the two-part presentation:
1. Most people in the world today, although they are affected by the madness of conciliarism whether or not they know it, are totally oblivious to the internecine battles that fought on a daily basis by believing Catholics over whether a known heretic and blasphemer, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, is a true and legitimate Successor of Saint Peter. Most people are diverted by their bread and circuses, and they like it that way. Indeed, even "traditionally-minded" Catholics who are attached in some manner or another by assisting at Masses that are staged or offered "una cum famulo tuo Papa nostro Francisco" constitute but a very tiny fraction of Catholics worldwide.
The "universe" of our "reach," therefore, is not as wide as might delude ourselves into thinking sometimes in the midst of all of the outrages emanating from inside the walls of the Occupied Vatican on the West Bank of the Tiber River or elsehwere in the world Jorge happens to go as he presages spiritual, moral and even physical disasters in his sorry wake. This does not mean, of course, that we must not be concerned about the apostasies that beset the Church Militant now, only that we must understand that one of the devil's greatest tools at present is the fact that most people in the world are not paying attention to Bergoglio and his fellow revolutionaries, which makes their advance of evil all that much more dangerous.
2. This having been noted, we should also keep in mind that those of our fellow Catholics who do not understand, no less accept, the true state of the Church Militant in this time of apostasy and betrayal are operating under a handicap as there is a paucity of Sanctifying Grace in the Roman Rite of the counterfeit church of conciliarism. While there are true priests, mostly in their late-seventies or older, who offer the Immemorial Mass of Tradition, most of the clergy in the Roman Rite of the false conciliar church are non-ordained presbyters who do not offer true Masses, whether that of Tradition or the Protestant and Judeo-Masonic Novus Ordo liturgical service.
Although Catholics born before the promuglation and then the implementation of the invalid conciliar rites of episcopal consecration or supposed priestly ordination have the graces of their Confirmation, most Catholics alive today, including those Catholics "confirmed" in the traditional rite by a conciliar non-bishop, have never been confirmed as soldiers in the Army of Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Most Catholics today only have the graces of their Baptism. Those in a valid marriage, of course, have the graces of the Sacrament of Matrimony, which they administer to each other, meaning that, lacking the Sanctifying Graces of the Holy Eucharist and a true sacramental Confession of their sins, it may be harder for them to see and admit the truth of our situation. As one who took far too long to see the truth, I know that there were many people praying for me to cooperate with the graces that Our Lad was sending. We must do the same for our fellow Catholics today.
3. Despite all of Jorge Mario Bergoglio's endless blasphemous and heretical verbiage that he uses to advance his revolutionary agenda while endorsing, participating in and smiling during the most hideous spectacles of vulgarity, indecency and lewdity such as the sort that took place at his infamous "soccer game for peace" on Monday, September 1, 2014 (see Novus Ordo Watch Wire and my own commentary on the insanity of such a "soccer game for peace, Jorge's Plim Plim Religion), there is nothing really new in any of what the Argentine Apostate is doing and/or saying. Those of us who are older and fought those endless battles on Mindanao to "work and fight from within to 'save'" what we thought was the Catholic Church have heard it all before back in the Montinian-era of the 1970s and even during the era of "Saint John Paul II" as we waited and waited for the "Polish Pope" to come to our rescue while ignoring the plain evidence before our very eyes that he was a Modernist who had lost the Holy Faith in his youth (see Two For The Price Of One, part two).
4. Those longing for the "restorer of Tradition," Joseph Ratzinger/Benedict XVI, in the belief that Jorge Mario Bergoglio is "undoing" the German Modernist's mythical "restoration" that was to be accomplished by means of Summorum Pontificum, July 7, 2007, and his philosophically absurd and dogmatically condemned "hermeneutic of continuity do not realize that there is no reason for Bergoglio to have any more respect for Ratzinger's Girondist interpretation of the "Second" Vatican Council as opposed to his own Jacobin understanding than Ratzinger had for the anti-Modernist pronouncements of Pope Saint Pius X and the Pontifical Biblical Commission. Live by the Modernist precept of the "evolution of dogma," die by the precept of the "evolution of dogma. Why should Jorge be any more concerned about Ratzinger or Wojtyla than they had been of the anthematized propositions they endorsed and then propagated as part of what they said was the Deposit of Faith?
5. As was noted in a seven-part series at the beginning of this year that I hope to put out in print-on-demand format to join my other "best selling" books, there is really no space between Joseph Alois Ratzinger and Jorge Mario Bergoglio on matters of substances. Their differences are large a matter of style and emphasis, admitting a few differences around the margins on matters of substance that are similar to the unimportant differences that exist between the two organized crime families of Judeo-Masonic naturalism, the Republican Party and the Democratic Party here in the United States of America.
6. To wit, Jorge and Ratzinger are as one in believing that the Old Covenant was not superseded by the New and Eternal Covenant instituted by Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on Good Friday and ratified by the shedding of every single drop of His Most Precious Blood on the wood of the Holy Cross on Good Friday.
7. Summorum Pontificum silenced those who had been critical of Karol Wojtyla/John Paul II and are now vocal in their criticism of Jorge Mario Bergoglio. Joseph Ratzinger/Benedict XVI could thus commit, objectively speaking, Mortal Sins against the First Commandment by esteeming the symbols of false religions with his own priestly hands and entering into various and sundry places of false worship without a word of protest from most of those who had been in the past and are now practitioners of what a holy elderly bishop described as "wanting to have their pope and eat him, too."
8. One must obey a true and legitimate Successor of Saint Peter without question. Much time is spent in part two of the video presentation to provide passages from Pope Leo XIII's Epistola Tua and Est Sane Molestum, to demonstrate that the whole premise and modus operandi of the "resist while recognize" movement has been condemned by Pope Leo XIII (who was merely reiterating the teaching of the Catholic Church that had been defended nearly a century before by Pope Pius VI in Auctorem Fidei, August 28, 1794). I also believe that I referred to the date of November 18 as the Feast of the Dedication of the Churches of Saints John and Paul. It is, of course, the Feast of the Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul. The mistake was inadvertent. I recognized that this was so after I had recorded the video!
9. Far from what anti-sedevacantists contend, embracing the truth about the state of the Church Militant in this time of apostasy and betrayal is not "easy" as it is not pleasant to be estranged from relatives, friends, acquaintances and former associates. We must pray for those who disagree with us. This is not the same thing as "opinionism," which asserts that one is free to take any position one wants and to remain in "good faith." Not at all. However, we must recognize that others will and do disagree with us, which is why we must pray for them in this life and for a good reconciliation in the next, please God and by Our Lady's graces we are able to save our immortal souls.
10. Catholic teaching, though, remains what it is despite the vast multitude of those who refuse even to look seriously at what a conciliar "cardinal," the late Mario Francesco Pompedda, said as "Saint John Paul II" was dying of Stage III Parkinson's disease in February of 2005:
It is true that the canonical doctrine states that the see would be vacant in the case of heresy. ... But in regard to all else, I think what is applicable is what judgment regulates human acts. And the act of will, namely a resignation or capacity to govern or not govern, is a human act. (Cardinal Says Pope Could Govern Even If Unable to Speak, Zenit, February 8, 2005; see also see also Gregorius's The Chair is Still Empty.)
Again, the video itself is of poor quality, and I am afraid that there were moments of my usual digressions that caused me to lose my train-of-thought after three straight days of teaching accompanied by very long drives. However, I did get back on track eventually. One of the reasons that I have prepared this summary was to help those who view the videos to know where I meant to go on three occasions, especially in the first presentation, before I wound up completing the argument. My apologies for the idiosyncracy.
The style of the video is informal (not "impersonal" as I wrote late last night), not that of a formal lecture. It is a reflection, and nothing more than that. I do hope, however, that it does help some people to understand a few things that they had not been able to grasp beforehand. It is certainly NOT "must-see TV." It is only one man's feeble effort to make a few points personally rather than in writing.
Here are the links to the videos: Life on the Outside of the Bergoglio Bubble, part one, and Life on the Outside of the Bergoglio Bubble, part two. Both are to be found on the Vimeo website, which was recommended to me by the gentleman whose company hosts this website.
Thank you so very much. I now return to my other work, which I mention at the beginning of the first presentation.
A blessed Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross to you all!
Hail, O Holy Cross, our only glorious and precious hope!
Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for us.
Saint Joseph, pray for us.
Saints Peter and Paul, pray for us.
Saint John the Baptist, pray for us.
Saint Gabriel the Archangel, pray for us, especially on your feast day today!
Saint Raphael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saints Joachim and Anne, pray for us.
Saints Caspar, Melchior, and Balthasar, pray for us.