This will be a very brief article.
Anyone who is not yet convinced that the men who masquerade as "bishops" in what is purported to be the Catholic Church but is actually her counterfeit ape ought to reckon with the report posted on the Vatican News website that is a combination of Brave New World meets Mister Rogers Neighborhood to go over to “Dr. Ruth” Westheomer’s house for a seminar:
The head of the Holy See press office Fr Federico Lombardi and his assistants spoke of the many different subjects under discussion on the first two days of the Synod, in particular the need for a more sensitive and inclusive language about family life that will not turn people away from the Church. Canadian Fr Tom Rosica gave some specific examples from the English speaking bishops present at the meeting:
“Language such as ‘living in sin,’ ‘intrinsically disordered,’ or ‘contraceptive mentality’ are not necessarily words that invite people to draw closer to Christ and the Church.”
Synod participants have also been underlining the need to apply the so-called ‘law of graduality’ or ‘stepping stones approach’ as they minister to people living in all kinds of relationships that do not conform to the Church’s ideal of marriage and family life.
“Questa tema della gradualità è stata ripresa………non si raggiunge ancora questa ideale.”
Fr Lombardi used an analogy from the Second Vatican Council which led to profound changes in the Catholic Church’s relations with other Christians and people of other religious traditions. During the Council, bishops agreed that while the fullness of Christ’s Church “subsists” only in the Catholic Church, important elements of truth and holiness also exist in other churches and faith communities. In a similar way, he said, valid and important elements of true love and holiness can also exist in a relationship that does not conform to the full vision of an ideal Catholic marriage.
English Cardinal Vincent Nichols and Lebanese Cardinal Bechara Boutros Rai also shared impressions from the Synod Hall, including the call for a special message for families being persecuted for their Christian faith Iraq. They spoke about Synod Fathers who live in countries where Catholics are a tiny minority and who say the Church has much to learn from the wisdom and experience of other religious traditions.
Cardinal Nichols also described the very open and relaxed atmosphere of the Synod and the importance of hearing married couples share details of their relationships, including the pivotal role that sex plays in the life of most married couples:
“The Australian couple were quite explicit and developed in their thought and emphasis on the central role of sexuality and sexual intercourse in their marriage – now that’s not what we bishops talk about mostly! But to hear that as the opening contribution did open up an area which others followed and it was a recognition that it is often central to the wellbeing of a marriage.”
Cardinal Nichols pointed out it’s too early to draw any conclusions from these first sessions, yet it does seem clear that this first Synod of Francis’ pontificate is shaping up for a much more honest and down-to-earth discussion than most bishops have experienced here in the Vatican over recent decadess. (Sons of Martin Luther and Henry Tudor Meet to Accommodate Unrepentant Sinners.)
The adversary is certainly getting bolder and bolder after having conditioned Catholics within the structures of the counterfeit church of conciliarism by means of the ceaseless, unremitting changes wrought by and institutionalized in the Protestant and Judeo-Masonic Novus Ordo liturgical service to accept “gradual” changes in matters pertaining to doctrine and pastoral praxis as natural, normal occurrences in the life of what is considered to be the Catholic Church.
The summary of yesterday’s proceedings at what can be termed the Lambeth Convention of the counterfeit church of conciliarism provides a window into the simple, irrefutable fact that “Pope Francis” and his so-called “bishops” are completely bereft of the sensus Catholicus. They are apostates.
To use the contention found in Lumen Gentium, November 21, 1964, that the “Church of Christ subsists in the Catholic Church” and that elements of “true holiness” can be found in other churches in order to justify the acceptance of those living in sin—yes, I used that dreaded phrase, up to and including those living lives of unrepentant sins against nature itself, demonstrates very clearly once again that false premises lead to the enshrinement and glorification of other falsehoods over the course of time.
There is no such thing as an “isolated” error, which is why those who still exalt the false premises of the Modern civil state, including the United States of America, ought to realize once and for all that it is just as impossible to build a just social order on the premise of religious indifferentism and “religious liberty” as it is to maintain an “irreducible minima” of the Sacred Deposit of Faith after having jettisoned even one article contained therein.
Pope Pius XII’s Mystici Corporis, June 29, 1943, explained very clearly that the Catholic Church is the sole Church of Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, none other:
Actually only those are to be included as members of the Church who have been baptized and profess the true faith, and who have not been so unfortunate as to separate themselves from the unity of the Body, or been excluded by legitimate authority for grave faults committed. "For in one spirit" says the Apostle, "were we all baptized into one Body, whether Jews or Gentiles, whether bond or free." As therefore in the true Christian community there is only one Body, one Spirit, one Lord, and one Baptism, so there can be only one faith. And therefore, if a man refuse to hear the Church, let him be considered - so the Lord commands - as a heathen and a publican. It follows that those who are divided in faith or government cannot be living in the unity of such a Body, nor can they be living the life of its one Divine Spirit. (Pope Pius XII, Mystici Corporis, June 29, 1943.)
By abandoning this truth of the Catholic Faith, the bishops at the “Second” Vatican Council, led by the soon-to-be “beatified” Giovanni Battista Montini/Paul the Sick showed themselves to have defected from the Catholic Faith. This one defection, among so many others, of course, this one “drop of poison” is a denial of the Divine Constitution of Holy Mother Church, which in and of itself resulted inevitably in the belief that the Church founded by Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has something to “learn” from “other religions.” Once one believes such a lie, however, it is easy to come to the specious conclusion that one can find “elements of true love” in the lives of those who are persisting in what are, objectively speaking, Mortal Sins that could, if not confessed before death, lead to eternal damnation and already consign them to lives destined to strike out at anyone who dares to perform the Spiritual Works of Mercy by admonishing them to reform their lives lest they perish in flames of Hell for all eternity.
While God alone is the sole Judge of the subjective state of souls, He gave us the sensus fidei when we were baptized in order to be able to recognize sin for what it is and thus to amend our own lives when are tempted to sin or find ourselves in the near occasion of sin. This sensus fidei also provides us with the ability to perform the Spiritual Works of Mercy, which includes, of course, admonishing the sinner. “Pope Francis” and his “bishops” do not believe this. Indeed, they condemn those who do. How is this not apostasy?
Catholics believe in the Spiritual Works of Mercy, Jorge. Here is a little review for you:
- To instruct the ignorant.
- To counsel the doubtful.
- To admonish sinners.
- To bear wrongs patiently;
- To forgive offences willingly;
- To comfort the afflicted;
- To pray for the living and the dead.
Catholics also believe that there are nine ways that they can be accessories to the sins of others:
- 1. By counsel.
- 2. By command.
- 3. By consent.
- 4. By provocation.
- 5. By praise or flattery of the evil done.
- 6. By silence.
- 7. By connivance.
- 8. By partaking.
- 9. By defense of the ill done.
Conciliarism is by its very false nature uncharitable as it makes a mockery of the authentic, immutable teaching that Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ by making it appear that it is somehow opposed to tenderness and mercy to follow these words that Saint Paul wrote in his Second Epistle to Saint Timothy:
 I charge thee, before God and Jesus Christ, who shall judge the living and the dead, by his coming, and his kingdom:  Preach the word: be instant in season, out of season: reprove, entreat, rebuke in all patience and doctrine.  For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears:  And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables.  But be thou vigilant, labour in all things, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill thy ministry. Be sober. (2 Tim. 4: 1-15.)
A physician does not "judge" anyone if he warns him what might happen if he does not stop engaging in a certain course of behavior that is deleterious to his bodily health.
Similarly, one who warns another about the state of his soul as he persists in a life of unrepentant sin is simply performing a fundamental Spiritual Work of Mercy, and those who are inclined to and/or steeped in perverse sins against nature are not to be left without being remonstrated as this is a duty of a Catholic before God and to the eternal and temporal good of the sinner.
It is one thing to sin and to be sorry and then to seek out the mercy of the Divine Redeemer in the Sacred Tribunal of Penance. It is quite another to persist in sin, no less perverse sins against nature, unrepentantly and to expect others to reaffirm him in those sins, whether explicitly by words of approval or implicitly by silence, which betokens consent. Catholics must judge the states of their own souls every night in their Examen of Conscience, and they have a duty to help others to recognize the serious states of sin into which they have plunged themselves, praying beforehand to God the Holy Ghost to fill them with wisdom and prudence so as to provide a warning in such a way that could plant a seed to get an unrepentant sinner to a true priest in the Sacred Tribunal of Penance.
Moreover, "the tendency" to the commission of the sin of Sodom is indeed disordered and indicative of grave problems. Why? Because it is against nature itself. It is a rebellion against the very purposes for which God has created men and women. No one is to be "accepted" for being "gay" as God does not make "gay people." To be attracted in a sinful manner to others of the same gender is a disorder that is learned. It is acquired. It is not inherent in the nature of man. It is that simple. It is exponentially worse to say that those who are engaged in such perverse sins have “elements of true love” for those with whom they are sinning.
None of the “bishops” meeting inside the walls of the Occupied Vatican on the West Bank of the Tiber River believe in the following list of Catholic truths. Indeed, they castigate anyone who even believes the following truths, no less expresses them publicly, placing at one with the caesars who are out to quash any opposition to “diversity” whatsoever:
1) God's love for us is an act of His divine will, the ultimate expression of which is the salvation of our immortal souls.
2) Our love for others must be premised on willing for them what God wills for us: their salvation.
3) We love no one authentically if we do or say anything, either by omission or commission, which reaffirms him in a life of unrepentant sin.
4) God hates sin. He wills the sinner to repent of his sins by cooperating with the graces He won for them on the wood of the Holy Cross.
5) Sin is what caused Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to suffer unspeakable horrors on the wood of the Holy Cross and caused His Most Blessed Mother's Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart to be thrust through with Seven Swords of Sorrow.
6) No one can say that he loves Our Lord or Our Lady if he persist in sin unrepentantly and/or celebrates the commission of sin in public acts of defiance against the binding precepts of the Divine positive law and the Natural Law.
7) Each sin darkens the intellect and weakens the will, inclining us all the more to sin and sin again. We must, therefore, resolve never to sin again and to do penance for our sins as Our Lady herself implored us to do when she appeared in th Cova da Iria near Fatima, Portugal, ninety years ago.
8) It is therefore forbidden for anyone of this parish or diocese to participate or support, whether morally or financially, any event whatsoever that celebrates any sin, whether natural or unnatural, and/or encourages people to persist in sin as a legitimate "lifestyle."
9) One of the Spiritual Works of Mercy is to admonish the sinner. We have an obligation to admonish those who are in lives on unrepentant sin to turn away from their lives of sin and to strive to pursue the heights of sanctity.
10) God has compassion on all erring sinners, meaning each one of us. He understands our weakness. He exhorts us, as He exhorted the woman caught in adultery, to "Go, and commit this sin no more."
11) It is not an act of "love" for people to persist in unrepentant sins with others.
12) It is not an act of "judgmentalness" or "intolerance" to exhort people who are living lives of unrepentant sin to reform their lives lest their souls wind up in Hell for eternity.
13) Mortal Sins cast out Sanctifying Grace from the soul. Those steeped in unrepentant mortal sin are the captives of the devil until they make a good and sincere Confession.
14) Certain sins cry out to Heaven for vengeance. Sodomy is one of the four sins that cry out to Heaven for vengeance.
15) Those engaged in natural or unnatural acts against the Sixth and Ninth Commandments do not "love" the individuals with whom they are sinning. Authentic love cannot exist in a soul committed to a life against the Commandments of God and the eternal welfare of one's own soul, no less the souls of others.
16) Those engaged in natural or unnatural acts against the Sixth and Ninth Commandments are not fit to adopt children.
17) Those engaged in natural or unnatural acts against the Sixth and Ninth Commandments are not fit to adopt children because their very sinful lives put into jeopardy the eternal of the souls of the children they seek to adopt. It is not possible for people who are sinning unrepentantly to teach children to hate sin as God hates sin. They are immersed in sin. Pope Pius XI put it this way in Casti Connubii, December 31,1930:
But Christian parents must also understand that they are destined not only to propagate and preserve the human race on earth, indeed not only to educate any kind of worshippers of the true God, but children who are to become members of the Church of Christ, to raise up fellow-citizens of the Saints, and members of God's household, that the worshippers of God and Our Savior may daily increase. (Pope Pius XI, Casti Connubii, December 31,1930.)
18) Those engaged in unnatural, perverse acts against the Sixth and Ninth Commandments are further unfit to adopt children because they have no right in the Divine positive law or the natural law to live together as a "couple." Once again, Pope Pius XI's Casti Connubii:
Nor must We omit to remark, in fine, that since the duty entrusted to parents for the good of their children is of such high dignity and of such great importance, every use of the faculty given by God for the procreation of new life is the right and the privilege of the married state alone, by the law of God and of nature, and must be confined absolutely within the sacred limits of that state. (Pope Pius XI, Casti Connubii, December 31,1930.)
19) Those engaged in unnatural, perverse acts against the Sixth and Ninth Commandment have no right in the Divine positive law or the natural law to present a "model" of parenthood that is from the devil himself. The words that Saint Paul wrote about perversity in Rome in his own day are quite apropos of our own:
Wherefore God gave them up to the desires of their heart, unto uncleanness, to dishonour their own bodies among themselves. Who changed the truth of God into a lie; and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use against which is their nature.
And in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error.
And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all iniquity, malice, fornication, avarice, wickedness, full of envy, murder, contention, deceit, malignity, whisperers, detractors, hateful to God, contumelious, proud, haughty, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, foolish, dissolute, without affection, without fidelity, without mercy.
Who, having known the justice of God, did not understand that they who do such things are worthy of death; and not only they that do them, but they also that consent to them that do them. (Romans 1: 24-32)
20) Matrimony was elevated to a Sacrament by Our Lord at the wedding feast in Cana. The Holy Sacrament of Matrimony is entered into by one man and by one woman to achieve these ends: the procreation and education of children, the mutual good of the spouses, a remedy for concupiscence. Pope Pius XI noted this in Casti Connubii:
This conjugal faith, however, which is most aptly called by St. Augustine the "faith of chastity" blooms more freely, more beautifully and more nobly, when it is rooted in that more excellent soil, the love of husband and wife which pervades all the duties of married life and holds pride of place in Christian marriage. For matrimonial faith demands that husband and wife be joined in an especially holy and pure love, not as adulterers love each other, but as Christ loved the Church. This precept the Apostle laid down when he said: "Husbands, love your wives as Christ also loved the Church," that Church which of a truth He embraced with a boundless love not for the sake of His own advantage, but seeking only the good of His Spouse. The love, then, of which We are speaking is not that based on the passing lust of the moment nor does it consist in pleasing words only, but in the deep attachment of the heart which is expressed in action, since love is proved by deeds. This outward expression of love in the home demands not only mutual help but must go further; must have as its primary purpose that man and wife help each other day by day in forming and perfecting themselves in the interior life, so that through their partnership in life they may advance ever more and more in virtue, and above all that they may grow in true love toward God and their neighbor, on which indeed "dependeth the whole Law and the Prophets." For all men of every condition, in whatever honorable walk of life they may be, can and ought to imitate that most perfect example of holiness placed before man by God, namely Christ Our Lord, and by God's grace to arrive at the summit of perfection, as is proved by the example set us of many saints.
This mutual molding of husband and wife, this determined effort to perfect each other, can in a very real sense, as the Roman Catechism teaches, be said to be the chief reason and purpose of matrimony, provided matrimony be looked at not in the restricted sense as instituted for the proper conception and education of the child, but more widely as the blending of life as a whole and the mutual interchange and sharing thereof. (Pope Pius XI, Casti Connubii, December 31, 1930.)
21) It is never permissible to put even one child into spiritual, if not physical, jeopardy by claiming that so many others would be helped if the Church did not cooperate with an unjust law. Our Lord said that it would be better for one to have a millstone thrown around his neck and thrown into a lake than to lead one of his little ones astray. He was not joking.
22) Sinners must repent of the evil they have done in order to live ives of penance and mortification worthy of Saint Francis of Assisi. Pray as many Rosaries as you can each day of our life. They must repent and pray and work for the conversion of those with whom they have sinned, sure to make a full, integral confession to a true piest in the Sacred Tribunal of Penance on a weekly basis.
A Catholic bishop would not hesitate to make these points. Although there are some true bishops from the Eastern Rites present in Rome at this time, they are one with the their brother “non-bishops” of the Roman Rite within the counterfeit church of conciliarism of being completely bereft of the Catholic Faith, thus leaving souls “happy” in this life to be condemned for all eternity in Hell, the very place where the conciliar revolutionaries themselves are headed if they do not have a miraculous conversion to the true Faith before they die.
Alas, as pointed out yesterday in Jorge Builds A Coalition In Support of Evil, men who have embraced and propagated one heresy after another have lost any capacity, humanly speaking, to “know better” as they have been convinced by the devil that this is a “new” age demanding “new” answers in the name of a false “mercy” that winds up reaffirming hardened sinners in their sins unto eternal perdition and worsens the state of nations and the world in the process. As goes the state of souls, of course, so goes the fate of nations and the world itself.
Moreover, the men present inside the walls of the Occupied Vatican on the West Bank of the Tiber River at this time have been personally responsible for condition young men to think that there is nothing sinful about speaking explicitly in matters pertaining to the virtue of holy purity. The rot that is explicit classroom instruction in matters pertaining to the Sixth and Ninth Commandments that was specifically and categorically condemned by Pope Pius XI in Divini Illius Magistri, December 31, 1929, has accustomed Catholics to speaking immodestly and to making light of that which is sacred, that which God has appointed for a truly married couple to bring forth new children to glorify Him as members of His true Church here on earth and to be with Him for all eternity in Heaven.
The counterfeit church of concilairism is nothing other than a sewer of indecency, impurity, vice and filth. Indecent attire is accepted as normal and natural even for women who purport to serve as “extraordinary ministers of the Eucharist.” The couple from Australia, therefore, who spoke explicitly about their married lives are simply the products of a false religion that has debased the sacred and glorified the profane, the ugly, the perverse, the unnatural while inverting the ends proper to marriage by means of “natural family planning” (see Forty-Three Years After Humanae Vitae, Always Trying To Find A Way and Planting Seeds of Revolutionary Change) and “Saint John Paul II’s” wicked “theology of the body.”
Saint Alphonsus de Ligouri warned about the sins committed by those who speak immodestly:
3. ”The stroke of a whip," says Ecclesiasticus, "maketh a blue mark; but the stroke of a tongue will break the bones." (Eccl. xxviii. 21.) The wounds of the lash are wounds of the flesh, but the wounds of the obscene tongue are wounds which infect the bones of those who listen to its language. St. Bernardino of Sienna relates, that a virgin who led a holy life, at hearing an obscene word from a young man, fell into a bad thought, and afterwards abandoned herself to the vice of impurity to such a degree that, the saint says, if the devil had taken human flesh, he could not have committed so many sins of that kind as she committed.
4. The misfortune is, that the mouths of hell that frequently utter immodest words, regard them, as trifles, and are careless about confessing them: and when rebuked for them they answer: ”I say these words in jest, and without malice." In jest! Unhappy man, these jests make the devil laugh, and shall make you weep for eternity in hell. In the first place, it is useless to say that you utter such words without malice; for, when you use such expressions, it is very difficult for you to abstain from acts against purity. According to St. Jerome, ”He that delights in words is not far from the act. ” Besides, immodest words spoken before persons of a different sex, are always accompanied with sinful complacency. And is not the scandal you give to others criminal? Utter a single obscene word, and you shall bring into sin all who listen to you. Such is the doctrine of St. Bernard. ”One speaks, and he utters only one word; but he kills the souls of a multitude of hearers." (Serm. xxiv., in Cant.) A greater sin than if, by one discharge of a blunderbuss, you murdered many persons; because you would then only kill their bodies: but, by speaking obscenely, you have killed their souls. (Saint Alphonsus de Liguori, Full Sermon on the Vice of Speaking Immodestly. For the audio version of this sermon recorded by this writer in the summer of 2008, please click on Eleventh Sunday After Pentecost: On The Vice Of Speaking Immodestly.)
What we are witnessing in Rome right now is only the end product of what happens within a false religion.
Where did this begin?
Well, noting that the heretical and schismatic Orthodox Church, which broke from the Catholic Church in the year 1054 A.D., long ago made its own “arrangement” to “accommodate” the divorced and civilly remarried, the chief propagator of the theological falsehoods at the root of the ongoing conciliar revolution against the Catholic Faith was none other than Father Martin Luther, O.S.A.
Although he said that he took the plain words of the Bible literally, Luther chose to ignore Our Lord’s injunction concerning the indissolubility of Holy Matrimony. No power on the face of the earth can declare a valid, ratified and consummated marriage to be dissolved. Luther’s embrace of divorce and remarriage would set the precedent for the likes of King Henry VIII to make war upon the Catholic Church in England after he had himself declared to be the “supreme head of the church in England” to justify his bigamous and adulterous marriage to mistress Anne Boleyn. Henry Tudor then set upon his task of stealing the lands of Catholic monasteries and convents, thereby throwing off the poor who lived on those lands for a nominal rent and a share of the crops they grew as he ordered the executions of over 72,000 Catholics between 1534 and the time of his death in 1547 who remained faithful to Holy Mother Church. The lords of the counterfeit church of conciliarism have made their “reconciliation” the heresies of Martin Luther, and the current “extraordinary synod of ‘bishops’” marks a “reconciliation” with the actions of Henry VIII, who, after all, had “elements of true love” for Anne Boleyn up to the time that he had tried for treason prior to her beheading.
Pope Gregory XVI’s telling words in Mirari Vos, August 15, 1832, are just as damning of the falsehoods of conciliarism as they were of the errors extant in his time as the conciliar revolution is founded in an “official” embrace of each of the same errors:
This shameful font of indifferentism gives rise to that absurd and erroneous proposition which claims that liberty of conscience must be maintained for everyone. It spreads ruin in sacred and civil affairs, though some repeat over and over again with the greatest impudence that some advantage accrues to religion from it. "But the death of the soul is worse than freedom of error," as Augustine was wont to say. When all restraints are removed by which men are kept on the narrow path of truth, their nature, which is already inclined to evil, propels them to ruin. Then truly "the bottomless pit" is open from which John saw smoke ascending which obscured the sun, and out of which locusts flew forth to devastate the earth. Thence comes transformation of minds, corruption of youths, contempt of sacred things and holy laws -- in other words, a pestilence more deadly to the state than any other. Experience shows, even from earliest times, that cities renowned for wealth, dominion, and glory perished as a result of this single evil, namely immoderate freedom of opinion, license of free speech, and desire for novelty.
Here We must include that harmful and never sufficiently denounced freedom to publish any writings whatever and disseminate them to the people, which some dare to demand and promote with so great a clamor. We are horrified to see what monstrous doctrines and prodigious errors are disseminated far and wide in countless books, pamphlets, and other writings which, though small in weight, are very great in malice. We are in tears at the abuse which proceeds from them over the face of the earth. Some are so carried away that they contentiously assert that the flock of errors arising from them is sufficiently compensated by the publication of some book which defends religion and truth. Every law condemns deliberately doing evil simply because there is some hope that good may result. Is there any sane man who would say poison ought to be distributed, sold publicly, stored, and even drunk because some antidote is available and those who use it may be snatched from death again and again? (Pope Gregory XVI, Mirari Vos, August 15, 1832.)
The Catholic Church, she who is the spotless, immaculate Mystical Spouse of her Divine Founder, Invisible Head and Mystical Bridegroom, does not sow the seeds of confusion in the souls of those who have been redeemed by the shedding of His Most Precious Blood on the wood of the Holy Cross. She does not scandalize the faithful by inventions of speech or other “novelties.” It is impossible to do this because Our Lord Himself has told us that He is with His Holy Church until the consummation of the world. Holy Mother Church is guided infallible by the Third Person of the Most Holy Trinity, God the Holy Ghost, Who does not contradict Himself as He is God, Who is immutable.
Why is this so difficult to understand and accept?
Pray Our Lady’s Most Holy Rosary with greater fervor than ever before.
May her Divine Son have mercy on us all as we seek to make reparation for our own many sins as His consecrated slaves through her own Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart.
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.
Saint Joseph, pray for us.
Saints Peter and Paul, pray for us.
Saint John the Baptist, pray for us.
Saint John the Evangelist, pray for us.
Saint Michael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Gabriel the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Raphael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saints Joachim and Anne, pray for us.
Saints Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar, pray for us.
Saint Bridget of Sweden, pray for us.