It's Two O'Clock: Do You Know Where Your "Pope" Is?
by Thomas A. Droleskey
With apologizes to the longtime "Its ten o'clock, do you know where your children are?" announcement that began running in the New York City television market in the 1970s on the then named WNEW-TV, Channel Five, prior to the ten o'clock news, I ask the following: It's two o'clock, do you know where your 'pope' is?
Yes, it's two o'clock in the afternoon, Eastern Standard Time and eight o'clock in the evening, Rome time, on Thursday, February 28, 2013, Thursday in the Second Sunday of Lent. Joseph Ratzinger has now begun to live out his new fantasy as the first-ever "pope emeritus," "His Holiness, Benedict XVI, Pope Emeritus." This is one time when all Catholics, no matter where they might fall on the vast expanse of the ecclesiastical divide at other times, are sedevacantists now, and they will be sedevacantists until the upcoming conclave of conciliar "cardinals" completes their auditions to be the next universal public face of apostasy.
Numerous articles on this site have been written in the past seventeen days leading up the Joseph Ratzinger's new fantasy life in the Conciliarland Amusement Park. There is no need to repeat here what has been discussed in: Mister Asteroid Is Looking Pretty Good Right About Now, Living In Fantasyland To The Very End, part one, Living In Fantasyland To The Very End, part two, Living In Fantasyland To The Very End, part three, Living In Fantasyland To The Very End, part four, Whittling Away At The Last Catholic Bastion, Victim Of His Own Obliviousness, Red China: Still A Workshop For The New Ecclesiology (revised from 2009), Auditioning To Be The Next Universal Face of Apostasy and Coming Soon: The Two-Headed "Pope" Monster.
For present purposes, it may be useful simply to review a few salient points:
- The Chair is Still Empty
- With the possible exception of two or three Uniat Rite conciliar "cardinals," none of the "cardinal"-electors who have gathered to select the new universal public face of apostasy are true bishops.
- Each of the Western "cardinal"-electors who are sixty-four years of age and younger are not true priests, which means that there is a possibility, perhaps even a strong possibility, that the next conciliar "pope" will be a layman after the pattern of a Protestant minister.
- The next conciliar "pope" will continue to promote the apostasies, sacrileges and blasphemies of conciliarism.
- True popes do not give us doctrine that is ambiguous or that contradicts the defined teaching and constant tradition of the Catholic Church.
- True popes do not invent novelties to institutionalize as "new traditions."
- True popes do not pray with leaders of false religions.
- True popes do not visit temples of false worship.
- True popes do not attempt to give "joint blessings" with clergy of the Orthodox churches or the "ministers" of Protestant sects.
- True popes to not reaffirm adherents of false religions as being "believers" who can contribute to the fight against irreligion in the world.
- True popes do not twist the words of Sacred Scripture or the Fathers or Doctors of the Church to make them witnesses in behalf of conciliarism.
- True popes do not seek to canonize those who distinguished themselves as being enemies of the Divine Redeemer, Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and thus of the souls He redeemed by the shedding of every single drop of His Most Precious Blood on the wood of the Holy Cross.
- True popes do not seek to make fools of our their predecessors by endorsing the very propositions that they had condemned. To wit, consider the fact that Pope Saint Pius X wrote the following in Vehementer Nos, February 11, 1906 "Hence the Roman
Pontiffs have never ceased, as circumstances required, to refute and
condemn the doctrine of the separation of Church and State."
- The Catholic Church is as pure and spotless in her doctrine and liturgy as the Most Blessed Mother is in her complete and perpetual integrity of body, mind and soul.
- The Catholic Church can never give us a liturgy that is an incentive to impiety.
- The Catholic Church can never promulgate any kind of liturgical rite that does not signify with exactitude what the sacrament means to convey.
- The Catholic Church is the one and sole Church of Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- True Popes Never Need to Convert to the Faith.
Mind you, this is not an exclusive listing. This is just a reminder that everything that will be happening in the next few days is as much as a sideshow as electoral politics in the United States of America or elsewhere in the world. In other words, it is farce. There is farce in the Protestant-Judeo-Masonic world of naturalism. There is farce in Protestant-Judeo-Masonic world of conciliarism, which is what I treated it with farce two days ago in Auditioning To Be The Next Universal Face of Apostasy. The events of the new few days and weeks in Rome are those of a false church, one that is the counterfeit ape of the Catholic Church. Do not permit yourself to be deceived by the appearance to the contrary.
Significantly, though, I want to close this skeletal outline of an article by reminding you that Joseph Ratzinger/Benedict XVI rarely--and one can probably count the number of times on the fingers of two hands, if that--mentioned Our Lady's Most Holy Rosary, no less the necessity of doing so in order to merit God's favor and to gain Heaven. His mentions of the very Rosary given to Saint Dominic de Guzman, the founder of the Order of Preachers, by Our Lady to be our weapon against heresy and the enemies of Holy Mother Church and the good of our immortal souls have been perfunctory and pro forma. This is quite in contrast to the wonderful, eloquent and moving encyclical letters about the Holy Rosary written by Pope Leo XIII.
That, in addition to Joseph Ratzinger having long been a key instrument in the deconstruction and misrepresentation of Our Lady's Fatima Message, Heaven's very peace plan, going so far as to express disbelief in the actual physicality of her apparitions in the Cova da Iria near Fatima, Portugal, should tell you all you need to know.
No Christ the King? No Rosary? No Good Cause. This is as true of conciliarism as it is of naturalism in the world.
Remember these words of Pope Pius XI in Quas Primas, December 11, 1925:
History, in fact, tells us that in the course of ages these festivals
have been instituted one after another according as the needs or the
advantage of the people of Christ seemed to demand: as when they needed
strength to face a common danger, when they were attacked by insidious
heresies, when they needed to be urged to the pious consideration of
some mystery of faith or of some divine blessing. Thus in the earliest
days of the Christian era, when the people of Christ were suffering
cruel persecution, the cult of the martyrs was begun in order, says St.
Augustine, "that the feasts of the martyrs might incite men to
martyrdom." The liturgical honors paid to confessors, virgins and widows
produced wonderful results in an increased zest for virtue, necessary
even in times of peace. But more fruitful still were the feasts
instituted in honor of the Blessed Virgin. As a result of these men grew
not only in their devotion to the Mother of God as an ever-present
advocate, but also in their love of her as a mother bequeathed to them
by their Redeemer. Not least among the blessings which have
resulted from the public and legitimate honor paid to the Blessed Virgin
and the saints is the perfect and perpetual immunity of the Church from
error and heresy. We may well admire in this the admirable wisdom of
the Providence of God, who, ever bringing good out of evil, has from
time to time suffered the faith and piety of men to grow weak, and
allowed Catholic truth to be attacked by false doctrines, but always
with the result that truth has afterwards shone out with greater
splendor, and that men's faith, aroused from its lethargy, has shown
itself more vigorous than before. (Pope Pius XI, Quas Primas, December 11, 1925.)
Lift high the Cross.
Pray your Rosaries.
The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph in the end.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, triumph soon.
Viva Cristo Rey! Vivat Christus Rex!
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.
Saint Joseph, pray for us.
Saints Peter and Paul, pray for us.
Saint John the Baptist, pray for us.
Saint John the Evangelist, pray for us.
Saint Michael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Gabriel the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Raphael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saints Joachim and Anne, pray for us.
Saints Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar, pray for us.
Saint Gabriel of the Seven Sorrows, pray for us.
See also: A Litany of Saints